which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Five.

Man: Have I seen you someplace before?
Woman
: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman:
Yes and this one will be if you sit down.

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman:
Both. You go to yours and I go to mines.

Man: Hey baby, whats your sign?
Woman:
Do not enter.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman:
But would you stay there?

Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman:
Hiding from you.

Man: If I could see you naked I'd die happy.
Woman:
If I saw you naked I'd die laughing.

Man: So what do you do for a living?
Woman:
I'm a female impersonator.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman:
Unfertilized.

Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u next to i I
Woman:
Really? I'd put f and u together.

Man: Are you an angel? Because I might have died and gone to Heaven.
Woman: Well then, I must have died and went to Hell.

Man: I love you.
Woman: I don't.

Man: If a woman offered me a million dollars to make love to her I wouldn't because I am faithful to you.
Woman: I would take anything just to get away from you.

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.


Ehehe enjoy, guys! (:


5 lovenotes.