which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Honey, you can't erase the fcking facts.

"chris!" (11:27:52 PM): the love bug
"chris!" (11:27:56 PM): bit you pretty bad (:
No not really. Pretty pictures just inspire me. YOU GUYS inspire me. :D Teehee. (:

Boooo Josh is a biyatch. He slapped me during my rehearsal so fcking loud everyone heard it. -_- And he's not letting me slap back. ):

CHRIS bring the Windex already! x) Did you guys know I have a very detailed drawing of male genitalia on my locker? ): And it's in Sharpie too, so I don't know how to get rid of it. -_- Lol this is why I still have some of my birthday pictures on there. They're to cover up that hideous thing. x)

ANGEL CHOIIII happy birthday! I hate how everyone's getting older than me. x) Did you finish all the food? You better have. >:O It was to get you fat, remember? But if you don't eat it, that kills the purpose. -_- EAT EAT EAT STUFF YOURSELF JUST GET THE FOOD DOWN YOUR THROAT. x)

Tiffany Liu I love you teehee. (: Dunno why I said that HAHA.


And by the way, guys. Just cause I'm looking doesn't mean I don't know. Just cause I can't see doesn't mean I'm oblivious. And just because I don't judge, doesn't mean other people don't. But you know what? I'm strangely unbothered. (: So carry on.

Labels: , , ,


3 lovenotes.