which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

YOU LOOK LIKE AN AVENUE D HOOKER!

I keep saying my lines in my head, and they won't go away. D: Especially
- 'you ever heard of too much make-up? you look like an Avenue D hooker!' I forgot this line during the second show alskdfa;ldfjk I got so mad at myself. ):
- 'It's like getting the contents of a colostomy bag shoved in your ear.' It's pronounced coLOStomy; emphasis on the second syllable. I said it right first show, but second show, it was like colosTOmy or something, so no one made any sense of it. -_-
- 'and you're not a good writer.' (:
- 'Good lord, Mikey, how can you not stop yourself before putting your stubby little pencil to paper and spewing out an atrocity like that?' Teehee Chris Kim is a cutie. (: It's kind of hard keeping a straight face while shouting at him. -___-
- Jasmine's 'all is hopeless, all is lost.'
- Angel's 'he is my very bestest friend.'
- SAMANTHA, PUT THAT PHONE AWAY OR I WILL TAKE IT AWAY.

I love my cast! Thank you guys for making my last year the best year ever; performing it in the MPR actually seemed better than the usual CPE location with you guys. (: True, there was no lighting, and no microphones, and the afterparty ended at ten -___-, but having amazing directors and actors made up for all of it. (:

Oh and thanks Emily and your mom for letting us over. (: Your mom and Smash are such cuties. :D

Labels:


1 lovenotes.