which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Prom tomorrow?

I feel like I have mixed feelings.. sigh I always do before a dance. -_- Don't get me wrong - I'm sure my date will be wonderful and amazing and for once I don't have to worry about things becoming awkward because Andrew's one of those people I'm super comfortable around. But it's just.. I don't know. I guess I'm worried that because it's his senior prom and last high school dance I won't be able to make it amazing for him? =/ Always my insecurities playing on my thoughts.. SIGH.

asdjfkalsdjf K I'M GONNA STOP WORRYING. Prom club's been stressing over this for more than half a year and we've had to put up with Verrett's ridiculously strict and conservative rules and the low count for ticket sales was literally always at the back of our minds for the past month and the drama that came with the scratchcards and askdjfalskd.. all this work and this stress is going to be paid off tomorrow, and there's no way in hell am I going to let anything stop me from having a good time. Even myself. (:

Prom 2011: La Rue a la Mer! If you're not going, you're missing out.

0 lovenotes.