which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

RELAXATION.

It just feels SO GOOD to finally be able to kick back and not have the thought of AP's lurking in my mind everywhere I go.. SAT Subject Tests were this morning and even though Math 2C was hard as balls IT'S FINE. IT'S OVER WITH. And now I'm just on a straight road to prom. (: I scheduled a hair appointment and (kinda) a nail appointment.. all I need is to figure out where to go get my makeup done and I'm set for prom!

I was supposed to go with Andrew to check his tux colors and order our corsages.. but he forgot so I just went shopping with my mom instead. (: And it was all spontaneous too! Which makes it even better. She wanted me to throw away my messenger bag because she was convinced it was "polluting everyone's eyes." -_- Exact words. So she dragged me to all these stores to find a new bag which I eventually did find.. along with a jacket and a new pair of shoes heehee. Add to that a new planner for 2011-2012 and moar beauty products and klajsdfakjd I'm a happy camper. 8)

0 lovenotes.