which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Negativity.

That's what really defines me right now - this nagging negativity that just won't leave me. I need to learn how to pick up all my pieces right now, but I just feel like I don't have the courage to go back and face my mistakes.

I'm too caught up in what could have been that I can't bring myself to move forward and move ON. I'm just so...mad at myself for letting one incident define myself. For letting just one person throw my attitude towards life on a 180 spin.

I'm losing my confidence in myself. And I think this is driving people away - people that I actually need right now. I'm so lost and I just feel so...empty. I need a change, I think. I need a new outlook on life and most of all I just need to learn to leave this god-awful negativity that keeps sneaking into my every thought.

Sigh.

1 lovenotes.