which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

tugging on my heartstrings...

There's so many untold stories.. ): I wish people would stop putting such a strong guard up; there ARE others who are willing to help; stop shutting them out! Stop hurting yourself, stop keeping it in, stop thinking you can't trust anyone...

Ugh holy shit 360 turn...I thought things were better but I guess I was blind and distracted. Assuming was never such a good idea. And to make things worse, I can't get sentimental and sappy without disgusting myself, so I can't even give words of encouragement without sounding completely fake. UGHDFLKJSDFLK why can't I express myself better! I hate this. ):

And the thing is, it's not even me that's falling apart - it's everyone around me! Having a front-row seat for self-destruction isn't very appealing, and I can't do anything but stand by and pat shoulders. Sigh I'm sorry I'm so useless. ): But I want you to know that I'm always always here for you no matter what I say or do and I'm so sorry I can't ever express my feelings...this goes for so many of you guys but I'm such a wuss to say it to your face.

On the bright side,
my wall's getting stronger with every hit.
(: ?

0 lovenotes.