which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

jumbled.

I need to start cleaning up! My tabletop’s such a mess. ):

But I think it’s cause I’m hungry all the time, so I bring bowls and chips and cups and candy and alskjfa;sdlfk too much food! = ants! = antbites which hurt like a motherfather.

Oh and they say gum helps stave off food cravings, so I have three packets on the table right now. (+ three random Trident sticks that came out of nowhere the other day.) Trident Layers are REALLY good, btw! And their packaging is adorable; almost like Stride!

There’s a box of truffles I was supposed to give someone as a gift, but I forgot, so I have to delay it till the next time I visit his office. But now it’s just SITTING there and I want to open and eat it so bad but I know I’ll regret it AGHHH I should stop being hungry so much. I don’t even excercise that much. Maybe I’m growing. Maybe I’m getting taller! Maybe I can actually start looking good in skinny jeans // boots // dresses yaaay.

Kay I’ll go pig out on Ben&Jerry’s bye!

Labels: , , ,


0 lovenotes.