which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

i can see the venom in their eyes.

Follow me; tell me everything you want me to be. Forever with you; forever with me; ever the same.

Rob Thomas makes my day just a little bit brighter.
So does...yeah. (:
Soccer girls do the job too.
Soccer itself doesn't. -_-
I think talent show practice too.

I LOVE how I can look forward to stuff now!
ts practice = <3
soccer practice = <3 sorta
weekend = mission viejo = <3333!

Reloving Cobra Starship!
The city is at war; playtime for the young and rich.


I was just YouTubing Cobra Starship songs and I find this one with the title 'Snakes on a Plane' so I was like wtf and I watched it. And when the chorus comes there's this SUPER CUTE GUY and I spent an hour looking him up. (: Here he is

hehehe helloooo beautiful.

And here's the video:

...talk about love at first sight. ;)

1 lovenotes.