which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

you GMH.

I actually don't know wtf I'm doing here, cause I've got a whole shitload of work waiting for me, and I win last in managing time.

BUT I just wanted to say that..
- school's fcking me over on the third week, and it's pretty much scaring me
- 30STM drives me crazy with subliminal messages, BUT I FRICKEN LOVE THEM ♥
- I ran from Catherine's house to Yogurtland today! (: so now I sorta know roads (like how many streets you have to run past on South before you reach Pioneer FML)
- I fellll, so now I have knees like Izzy used to (: twinsies!
- dirt in my cuts annoy me. makes me feel dirtaaay.
- I dunno when I stopped using Blogger AND my diary. guess it's just time in my way. ):
- I stopped using correct punctuation too! D:
- teehee Pandora <3 (put in 30stm and you get beautiful beautiful songs <3)
- BRICE FRUSTRATES ME; and everyone in the class too cause they seem like they're getting it all down and I'm just floundering. ): then I annoy everyone around me by asking them to repeat the lesson to me. -_-
- I like how people ignore me on AIM when I ask about homework. EFFFFERS
- I want to party at John's but Alex and Eric won't let me.
- the band-aid on my hand keeps falling off cause I keep sweating when I write. ):
- for future clarification, GMH does NOT mean get me hard, stupids
- Lipton Green Tea is the bomb-diggggity-bomb
- I hate how I don't have time to make anyone bracelets anymore ):

xMrsP3guinAZ signed off at 10:55 PM while still eating her peaches and stressing over her AP Human grade and Algebra 2 concepts.

OH OH OH EDIT! *I have a new neighbor! He has hair like Charles (except more extreme) and a body like Chris/Ralph and a face like...well I didn't see his face yet. -_- LOL BUT I have hope he's better than all the other lame guys around here. Wish me luckkk! (: (lol I sound like a Catherine. -_-)

Labels: , , , ,


4 lovenotes.