which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

ARMOR

I'm still waiting for things to look up.

Anytime now.


Shouldn't there always be a brightside after a depressing day, week, month? =/ Mine's not coming! ): I'M LOSING FAITH. Come back come back come back.

Grades are depressing. Soccer's depressing. SATs and recitals are depressing. RESPONSIBLITY is one hell of a downer.

I'd like to yell about how horrible I am at math, but I just get sad everytime I think about it. A -> B -> C -> D, literally. I'm not a Whitney failure anymore, just one in general. ): Soccer season begins next week, and I don't even know if I can pick up basics in time. Fall play gets in my way everywhere I go. Add on top of that an unstable internship that's going nowhere. And don't forget about the comps + major tests this week. And the SAT chinese this Saturday. And the violin recital this Sunday?

..if the world's really ending in 2012, I think I'll kill myself first, since all this is going towards nothing. The world BETTER not end. That would probably be the shittiest thing that could happen to me.

..then again. Everyone's dead so it wouldn't matter. -_-

On that note,
GO TO CLASS ACTIVITY ON NOVEMBER 13!
WE'RE WATCHING '2012' AT TOWNE CENTER.
PICK UP A PERMISSION SLIP IN YOUR CHEM CLASSES;
TURN THEM INTO SHARON W/ $8.75 BY FRIDAY.
kkthxbai

1 lovenotes.