which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

'EUROPE SETS DATE WHEN DEATH RATES WILL TAKE OVER BIRTH RATES'

APHG.
Tiff got through to FB and I'm kinda major jealous. ): We spent half an hour finding Mr. E's blog, and it was BORING. JUST HOMEWORK. ):

MY FACE FEELS SWOLLEN. ): I think it's cause of the new face wash I bought LOL. But it's difficult to smile and even more difficult to laugh. ): And that fact just made life a little bit more depressing. My legs hurttt from 3 miles of soccer yesterday. (THANKS FOR DITCHING, CATHERINE.) And my face hurts. And my fingers hurt cause they're fcking COLDDD and I'm typing pretty darn fast. And ELBERSON'S GETTING MADDDD SO I'LL BE BACK LATER.

LATER
LATER
LATERLATERLATER
(:

2 lovenotes.