which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

"I rather liked that one."

LESLEYYYY! <3

I effing love life right now.
- MUN award!
- RedCross member of the year!
- RedCross cabinet!
- Bottom Locker!
- all you wonderful beautiful people!
- and TIM. :D

I'm kinda just waiting for this rollercoaster to crash and burn, though. I really do love all these random strokes of luck, but holy crap. The higher I go, the faster I'll come down. And I'm pretty damn scared right now.

So I'm going to catch every 11:11, keep my fingers and heart crossed, close my eyes while whispering wishes, remember to send a prayer to the crescent moon everyday, and hang onto this crazy drive you guys put me through. (:

Eheh I think I want to respond to comments since I got so many. B)
- Shelley! Remember when you said you were going to introduce me to Zach before you guys graduated? (: The AZ and the ZA want to meet. ): The last person in the school wants to meet the first person in the school before the trend breaks. D:
- Joe! I gain four feet on your back. :D
- Priyanka! No 'I'm Yours' cause I already have that one. x) Same with 'Lucky' and 'If It Kills Me'. If you look back at my posts, I have another one out there dedicated to JMraz songs. (:
- Michelle! We actually cheated; Angel was standing on a bench. x) But shhh. No one knows that. :DDD Hm nice verification word. Are you trying to imply something? ;)
- Archie! LOL I SAW THAT. 'My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...' and plus the butt-shaking too HAHAHA.
- Tim! HAHAHA you're pretty bad to Avi. x) And why research all that up when you probably know all about it? (;
- Chris! He just wanted to be on my blog HAHAHA so there he goes. (: And he didn't even comment on it; acknowledging it. -_- LAAAME.
- Izzy! No YOU'RE cute. (;

Labels: , , , , , , ,


4 lovenotes.