which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Mrs. AZ.

Reliving Jason Mraz?!
- The Remedy
- A Beautiful Mess
- Life is Wonderful
- Live High
- Butterfly
I love this guy. ♥

ID practice todaaay. (: Hula had like four people - me, Crislyn, Allen, Joe! WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU SLACKERS. -___- So we went over dances for an hour, played for an hour, danced for another hour. (:
Why are these pictures so small. -_- But you can see them. (: JOE's carrying TWO people on his back no way no way! :D

Oh we betted (or bet?) on pushups for Poker. ): Which ain't faaaair, cause I can't do more than ten pushups without dying HAHAHA. But Lucien bluffs like mad, and so we play along, but ehhh. -__-

"timchai!" (7:35:05 PM): im bipolar
"timchai!" (7:35:09 PM): actually
"timchai!" (7:35:14 PM): i have sps
"timchai!" (7:35:25 PM): i was diagnosed a couple years ago
P3guin4lic3 (7:35:31 PM): for reals for reals?
"timchai!" (7:35:41 PM): sps
"timchai!" (7:35:41 PM): is
"timchai!" (7:35:44 PM): split
"timchai!" (7:35:47 PM): personality
"timchai!" (7:35:50 PM): syndrome
P3guin4lic3 (7:35:56 PM): for reals? o___o
"timchai!" (7:35:59 PM): no
"timchai!" (7:36:01 PM): LOL
P3guin4lic3 (7:36:02 PM): -___-
P3guin4lic3 (7:36:03 PM): TIM.
P3guin4lic3 (7:36:05 PM): I HATECHOO.
Gullible. -_____-x

lavieboyfilm (7:37:50 PM): its actually
lavieboyfilm (7:37:54 PM): small penis syndrome
lavieboyfilm (7:37:56 PM): not joking
Oh btw Tim, SPS actually stands for 'small penis syndrome'. LOSER. Avi you're on my blog now yaaay! :D :D :D

ANGEL AND TIFFLIU OWE ME monaaay. (: CATHERINE still owes me four bucks. ALICE CHO owes me seven. And I probably still have a lot of owed money flying out there somewhere HAHA.

"When I fall in love I take my time;
There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind;
You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine and I'll tell you why -"

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


8 lovenotes.