which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

My baby's growing up! D:

IsabelKatrinaChua! You're almost a whole year older than your mommy! D: But it's okaay. We can tell them that I went through time travel and...yeah. (:

So I hoped you liked my card! I'm pretty good at stick figures. :D And I really suck at writing letters, so I'm sorry if that was difficult to understand. But just know that I love you a lot a lot a looot. And I know that a lot of other people do too. (: So for today, just enjoy yourself and don't worry too much about everything else. <3

Happy 15th.

Labels:


2 lovenotes.