which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Forgiving and forgetting.

So I realize that this isn't working for me. If I keep thinking back and thinking forwards, it's going to stay with me forever. So today. I realized that maybe I should just forget everything.

And I know how hard that will be. Erasing every single memory of this. Of course it's going to hurt and it's going to take much more effort than the usual. But in the end, it should be good for me. (: Because I know I wasn't going to be able to let it go without telling myself to.


Now. Let's see how long I'll last.

3 lovenotes.