which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

arancione

I'm
so
lost.

KASDF;LAKSJFD;ALKSDJF;ASLDF

I swore that I was gonna stop this cycle from happening again but I honestly can't even help it. Maybe I should just stop relying too heavily on other sources for happiness EGH I feel like a little rain cloud that just never stops depressing myself and the people around me LOL. I swore I wasn't going to bring my hopes up but I honestly didn't even know I was doing that...I swear I thought I was being reasonable and looking at everything at all angles; k but what I was REALLY doing was just going in headfirst and not giving a single care about anything else...EGH not cool.

And can these random bouts of paranoia just get out of my life PLEASE. They're such a hassle and they're making me miserable. -_- I keep losing focus not only on academics but on what I want/need in life IN GENERAL and I can't afford to do that at this point. There's so much I need to deal with with SAT and comps and Formal coming up and akdjf;aldkfja;sdlkf I feel like I don't even understand myself anymore. Maybe I don't want to go back to that happy above-the-clouds phase but I still want to be CONTENT at least.

Labels:


0 lovenotes.