which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

I just don't want to miss a thing.

I found this on Archie's blog and I kinda fell in love with it? :D
It's so damn adorable. <3 SHIVVY remember our little Calvin and Hobbes stories? (;

Swim meet = pretty demoralizing. x) But it's alright. We still got league. (: After league is when I start getting sad about the leaving seniors. ):

BL auditions = I hate Chris. Pretty hard reading lines for a guy that gets called back for five roles.

You know, I wrote whole paragraphs about the meet and auditions earlier, but they got erased. ): So bear with the little sentences you get. (:

So today I met Avi's friend Jason. He's white. :D He's also pretty conceited. x)
mrwright1993 (10:41:02 PM): you know johnny depp?
P3guin4lic3 (10:41:08 PM): NO I LOVE HIM.
mrwright1993 (10:41:10 PM): I'm hotter.
No one beats Johnny Depp, fool. (;

"timchai!" (10:19:39 PM): hatechoo
P3guin4lic3 (10:19:49 PM): hate YOU. >:O
"timchai!" (10:38:22 PM): <3>
P3guin4lic3 (10:38:28 PM): <3>
GEEEEZ TIM why are you so bipolar. You're like a girl that's permanently on her period. D: But as long as you don't give me your crazy silent treatments, I'm fine. <3

I love weekends! They're so chill. (: (Until Sunday night, duh.) Tomorrow, I plan to upload songs into my iPod, upload redcross banquet pictures, paint my nails, finish my book, and plaaay. (:

And now.
I should.
Sleep.
G'night, honeys. (:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


2 lovenotes.