which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

"What you doing?" "Oh, I'm pubing."

I feel clean! Cause I just finished showering and washed allll that dirt out. Lol I went in and the water was practically black for the first few seconds HAHAHA. Grossss. -___-x

So carwash today! Carwash babies: Archie, Chris, Izzy, Angel, Catherine, Jeremy, Andy, Kaajal! Ralph and Zosa were there for PCN, too. (: I like to say we did a lot of work, but frankly, it's more like washing people rather than washing cars. x) But we did get a few cars washed successfully. And had fun. A lot of fun. ;D
- Frankie likes watching guys take their shirts off.
- He wants to help them do it, too. ;D
- If you wear sunglasses for too long, you'll get a sunglass tan. And that's no fun.
- Chris finally bought _____s! :D :D ;D
- Red cars burn your eyes.
- Guys won't strip unless girls do it first. -___- Wimps. COUGHANDREWCOUGHCHRIS
- Soaked shirts aren't a problem! Just take it off! Or grab someone else's shirt! :D
- Everyone likes polka dots. :D
- Naked guys get more customers.
- But we would've gotten more if we had a blonde chick. ):
- Or a celebrity. Andrew wanted Jaimie Foxx. -___-
- Greg keeps elementary school pictures of his friends LOLOLOL.
- ALWAYS put on sunscreen for a carwash. ALWAYS.
- Don't wear white. x)

And yesterday was 17 AGAAAIN! :D :D :D It was seriously what we needed after all that tension and frustration and haaatin'. And surprisingly, it wasn't a two-group thing; it was a one 16-person group HAHA. <3 Maaan, I love you guys so much! (I just love Zac Efron a little bit more. ;D)

AND OH. JOSH is back! You love that. You know you do. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


3 lovenotes.