which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

& drown me in your love.

I NEED SLEEP.

But it's almost nine, and I'd probably reach tomorrow morning if I tried taking a 'nap' right now. Not that I would care. It's spring break, baby! So what's on YOUR schedule?
- finish Red Cross cabinet app.
- write position paper by Friday.
- swim workouts Monday-Friday 2-4 PM. -_-
- Brannen's CAREER PROJECT. (where am i supposed to find an art director? D: )

But on the bright side!
- 17 Again on Friday!
and that's it. -_-

I THOUGHT Chris' house but lol I don't know what's happening to that?
And what in the world happened to the Knott's on Monday? o__o

Away meet today! We got out of class early, and that's all that counts LOL. Cause it's Rosenberg, and who DOESN'T want to get out early of his class? (: But Savanna's water's NASTAAAY, man! Like. You can't see more than two feet in front of you. o__o AND to make it worse, the water tastes like sunblock and piss and sweat and dirty water all into one. Good thing I didn't swallow any. -_-

JV Girls lost by 7 points. ): MAAAAN we were so close! Just cause we didn't have enough people alsdkjfal;kj that's so pathetic. D: But it's okay. Cause our varsity boys is undefeated. (: And with only TWO MEETS LEFT (booooo!), I'm sure they'll have no problem staying that way. :D


vince5wu (12:58:08 AM): their lead singer has really dreamy eyes
P3guin4lic3 (12:58:40 AM): of what?
vince5wu (12:58:47 AM): all american rejects
vince5wu (12:58:52 AM): his eyes are like to die for
P3guin4lic3 (12:58:54 AM): OHHH YEAH I KNOW!
vince5wu (12:58:57 AM): YAYAYAY
vince5wu (12:59:07 AM): OMG I FEEL LIKE ITS LOOKING INTO MY HEART

P3guin4lic3 (12:18:46 AM): but can't you see my status? D:
"charles!" (12:18:54 AM): so?
"charles!" (12:19:02 AM): you should be like
"charles!" (12:19:05 AM): ALICE ALICE ALICE
"charles!" (12:19:08 AM): IM SORRY
"charles!" (12:19:15 AM): BECAUSE I CANT TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AT ALL

"chris!" (10:10:21 PM): you're a stranger?
P3guin4lic3 (10:10:47 PM): hello stranger. (:
P3guin4lic3 (10:10:49 PM): what's your name?
P3guin4lic3 (10:10:52 PM): i'm alice. (:
"chris!" (10:12:00 PM): ahahahaha
"chris!" (10:12:01 PM): x]]]
"chris!" (10:12:04 PM): hello
"chris!" (10:12:07 PM): my, you sound nice
"chris!" (10:12:08 PM): :-D
P3guin4lic3 (10:12:36 PM): my, you look nice.
P3guin4lic3 (10:12:37 PM): ;D

"sarah!" (9:52:25 PM): FREAKO. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE
"sarah!" (9:59:04 PM): I WILL BEAT YOU UP TOO, BUT I'M GOING TO WIN YOU ANYWAAAAAAAY >:]

P3guin4lic3 (8:09:17 PM): BECAUSE she's having 'boy trouble' and she needs help.
"timchai!" (8:09:48 PM): she has boy trouble?
"timchai!" (8:09:57 PM): what planet is she on?

THESE are the people that ALWAYS make my day. <3 Lol except for Vince. He's just queer. XD

Labels: , , , ,


2 lovenotes.