which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Start where we left off.

I'd say first day of school was pretty good. (: It's like we never left, really. Grades were pretty bummer, though.

John jinxed us in bio when he was like 'Ooh if we miss all our short answers, we get a 78%!' So we're like ehhh that's not a really pretty score. But then I test back and it's a 78%. And JOHN'S was 78%. And Eric, who sits behind us - 78%. And Kelsey, who sits next to Eric - 78%. It's actually pretty creepy. But we're too busy being mad at John for jinxing us that we don't really careee. (:

But I'm pretty effed for Rosenberg. I have a pretty borderline B, and there's no waaaay I can get that to an A by the end of semester. Which is pretty depressing. =/

But there's Secret Life and Gossip Girl on later today. (: I'll probably end up watching those on the internet, anyways.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 lovenotes.