which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

All My Bells Are Ringing.

Christmas brings out the best and the worst in people. Yeah, I've seen the worst. You bastard.

So it's CHRISTMAS today! People in Cerritos, I probably wrote on your wall already. (: People on vacation, I wrote on yours too. Except I don't think you'll see them. Unless you get internet wherever you are. Which is pretty cool. :D


Presents! They say it's the season of giving, but the receiving part is just as fun. ;D So thank you to:
- Chris, Sunny, Sayoni, Pauline, Michelle, Frankie, and Angel for the beautiful, beautiful cards. <3 - Chris for that money. I'll go buy them shoelaces with it! :D
- Pauline for that asd;fakjsdflkajd bracelet. The BEEEST in the WORLD. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You probably won't read this anyways, but thanks so much for making it for me. <3
- Sunny for the lip gloss. Hehe Tina's jealous.
- Angel for understanding I need stripes on my card.
- Michele for the wallet. I used it in Vegas. :D (You know, to pay admission to those clubs. ;D)
- Victoria, Archie, and Shelley for the socks. I have a pile now. A very big pile.
- Abi for the mirror. Yes, I look beautiful. :D
- Shivvy for that adorable teddy bear. My bears have a kid now! :D He shall be named...Fruity. (: (Cause the parents are Frosty and Freddy. Tell me if you have better suggestions. :D)
- Catherine for the notebook. Let's pass notes and get caught by Rosenberg. :D
- Alice and Sayoni for making me fat with all that candy and cookies. -__- And for the chapstick. That makes me hungry too. (:
- Crap I KNOW I forgot someone. -__- Daaang it. Remind me if it's you. D:

So Christmas Eve I went to Elaine's house. Pretty fun, actually. I think my nails are completely unhealthy now, cause of all the putting on and removing of our nail polish. And she warped my hair and gave me a side parting line and side bangs. -__- And I couldn't change it cause there was like five pounds of hairspray in my hair. But whatever. We had fun. And we ate a whooole mess of food. Elaine's a really good cook! :O And she's only one year older than me. I admire her. (:

And dude dude dude. I LOOOVE my mom and sister for their presents. Okay so from Tina I got this chapstick thing, lotion, and socks. (Yeah, more socks. -__-) And from my MOMMY<3: - Johnny Depp Poster :D :D :D :D I HAVE TWO NOW. - Boots. I wonder how many times I'm gonna sprain my ankle with those things. (: - JACOB BLACK JACKET SHE ACTUALLY GOT IT IT SAYS TEAM JACOB ON THE BACK and it was $40. D: I feel pretty guilty, cause it's really super plain, and the material would've only cost $10 somewhere. -__- So I'm gonna slip $20 into her purse later. (:

I'm gonna try to instill this schedule on myself. Since I have a Brannen essay and a Japanese New Year's Card and a MUN position paper to worry about, I'll have fun and homework alternate days. So since today was Christmas, tomorrow I'll try to finish as much work as I can. (: Sounds good right now, but it's probably not going to carry through. -__- And for fun, I have a to-do list to complete:
- Catch up on Gossip Girl
- Finish Atonement and Tunnels (Yes reading is fun. (: )
- Get album covers for iTunes
- Cut out pictures from those five magazines under my bed (:
- Download more songs for my iPod

I have this hobby where I HAVE to cut out pictures from magazines. So I have this whole boxful of magazine pictures with no use at all. I'll find something for it somedaaay. (:

Ahha this whole long post is pretty much dedicated to Christmas, and whatever comes with it. For me, I only got materialistic joy, not the emotional joy I was hoping for. Hope your guys' Christmas was better than mine.

And with that, Merry Christmas. ♥

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


1 lovenotes.