which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Andrew Jacoby. :D

So I went to this area code locater site finallyyyy today, and apparently I got calls from
- Ohio
- South Carolina
- Maine
- Illinois
O___O Whaaaat the.

And I got this really strange call in Vegas. So I was in my hotel room, and then I pick up my phone, and there's someone at the other hand playing 'I'm Yours' on the guitar. So I was like 'yeah that's f'sure some Whitney person -__-'. And he/she plays for like twenty seconds and then says something weird at the end and hangs up on me. O__O The only people I know that can play guitar like that and know my number is Josh, Charles, and Michele. But Josh said he didn't, and Michele would've told me if she did. I think. And Charles is impossible. So I guess I'm never going to figure it out. Ahha.

Andrew Fang has this Eagle Project tomorrow that I'm helping out with, and we're planting flowerss. :DDD Pretty, pretty flowers. (:

And movies Friday? Yes? :DDD 'Seven Pounds'? :D

Caaatherine get comments on your blog please. -__- I don't feel like commenting on your blog on my blog post. Just kinda weirddd. I'll send you the code if you need it. (:

Haha I just realized my link to Tiffany Yeh's blog is something to this ad for free purses or something. 'Louis Vuitton purse for 50% off now! Limited time offer!' Was it always like that? So I changed it. Ahha.

I watched Princess Diaries 2 yesterday on Disney channel. :D Dude it's so cuuute. I remember I watched it with Catherine like five years ago and I didn't get it at all. But now I do. (: It's a pretty good movie, and it has a pretty creative 'happily ever after' ending. So yeah. Now I'm convinced I want a pony. And a Prince Charming too! But none exist in my world. So I'll make do with my dog and my friends. They're enough. <333

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


0 lovenotes.