which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Breaking the monotony.

Summer is such a bore. D: College is the worst thing you could do over the summer. It's the worst thing to do EVER. I wish I went to summer school instead. -__-

But Josh came over today! (: He's like a Rock Band maniac, I swear. Three out of the four hours, he's banging away on the drums. Then he took a half hour break to eat pizza. Then he played Rock Band again. Then we played Monopoly! :D But only for fifteen minutes, cause his mom had to come get him. -__-

I just read the whole Twilight series over agaaain! (: Although I skipped a few of the Edward/Bella moments. Blechh. I love Jacob so much more. <3>Breaking Dawn. And they're gonna have an Edward/Jacob debate. :D I really wanna see who's gonna win. Although we all know who it's gonna be. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


1 lovenotes.