which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Albums! I want albums!

"The Great Escape"
Boys Like Girls

"Paper Walls"
Yellowcard

"Viva la Vida or Death and all his Friends"
Coldplay

"Them vs. You vs. Me"
Finger Eleven

"Minutes to Midnight"
Linkin Park

"Dreaming out Loud"
OneRepublic

"American Idiot"
Green Day

My goal this summer is to get all of those albums. And more, if I feel like it. I have three already, and hopefully, I can get the rest. If my mom lets me. And if I can, by chance, go to Best Buy four more times this summer. -__- Or you guys can just buy me one! (: You know, just to show me that you love me? :]

And thank you Sayoni for inviting me to your blog. (: Things like that just make my dayyyy. <3

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


2 lovenotes.