which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Summer's buuurning up. (:

The marquee thing that was at the friends list was pissing me off. Like, it kept moving and moving and I had to catch a name whenever I wanted to go somewhere. So I took it off. (:

So yesterday I went to Cerritos College again. I was paired up with this guy who was pretty stuck-up. He took my stuff and didn't ask. And almost broke it. -__- Oh well. Just two more days. (: Then Tina and I met up with Ralph after college. We went to KFC, and just talked. Well, more laughed than talked. Haha we were imagining Chris and Charles bald; they would look so much like monks. XD And Tina kept getting Mountain Dew coming out of her nose. Kinda sick. -___-

Oh yeah. And Ralph has an alter ego named Bobby. You know, like Bobby Lee? Yeah, Bobby.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


0 lovenotes.