which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

New layout! (:

Haha I was layout-searching and I came across this one and I was like WHOA THAT LAYOUT WAS TOTALLY MADE FOR ME. See the upper right hand corner? Jaaack Sparrow. (;

And the best part is, it actually enables comments! :D That means now I can actually tell if people are reading my blog or not. (: I've been living without comments for half a year now. I think it's time for that to change. (:

So Johnny Depp AND comments? Too good to be trueee. D: I'm expecting something to go wrong any minute now.

Haha this was a totally meaningless post. XD Hope you had fun reading it. (:

Labels: , , ,


3 lovenotes.