which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Labels!

I just felt like telling everyone what I talk about the most. (:

3 labels: Angel, Catherine, Cerritos College, Stephenie Meyer XD.

4 labels: Charles, Izzy, Josh

5 labels: Chris, Ralph

6 labels: SOCIAL. :D

I think it tells a lot about myself. But it's kinda warped, cause I didn't label much back then. Not like now. I label everythinggg. (: Haha most of the labels are people. I love you people. <3 Even though half of you don't have blogs. No, just kidding. Only two don't have blogs. Stephenie Meyer doesn't count. (: And it really didn't surprise me to see Social as the one with the most. After all, it was the thing that stressed me out the mosssttt. D:

And I went to Target to buy pens for college, and we 'accidentally' came across the albums. So I bought another one. So now I want:

"Ocean Avenue"
Yellowcard

"The Great Escape"
Boys Like Girls

"Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends"
Coldplay

I don't like "Them vs. You vs. Me" that much. -__- The songs are kinda repetitive. Wish I bought "Great Escape" instead. =/

And also. This little section here is for Catherine. I was talking to her on the phone for over an hour yesterday. (: She's all worrying if we'll forget her or not, or if she's drifting away, or whatever. -__- Paranoid little freak. (: Haha you know I love you. Even if I refused to say it yesterday. (: So here's my "I love you". <3

Labels: , , , , ,


4 lovenotes.