which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

SOCIAL.

I'm typing this at one in the morning. :]

SOCIAL. IT'S OVER. And I actually feel kind of sad that it is over. All those planning, and stress, and effort; it really just comes down to three hours. To the people that came, I hope you guys appreciated our hard work and effort. :] But I think the people who had the most fun were the people who helped plan it. It feels really good when you look at a poster and say, "I made THAT handprint." Or when you look at a prop and go, "I taped THAT one up." And when you look out at the dance floor and see all those happy people...<3.

And I think if we pulled Social off this good, then Prom and Homecoming will be AMAZING. :D Our class is definitely one of the best. I'm so proud of you guys. <3

I took a loooooot of pictures. I'll send you guys the ones that have you. Send me the ones that have me. :] Espcially Michele. That ginormous one with a million people? I want that. :D

Oh darn. I gotta go sleep. I'll continue tomorrow! :)

Labels: , ,


0 lovenotes.