which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

What's Going On?!

What's all this drama that came up? Stop it. Stop it. STOP IT. It's making me feel so torn.

This is, what, the first post in two weeks? Sorry, guys.

I lost all my add-ons!! Somebody help me. :[ I loved them. They had everything. My music, other blogs, movies. Gone. Somebody wanna tell me how to get them back? Or how to make new ones? Thankee very much.

A note to some of you. I think you know who you are. If somebody tells you a secret, you're not supposed to tell anybody. No matter how much you think it'll get you new friends. No matter how much you think you'll rise in social status. A secret isn't meant to be told! If a person places enough trust in you to tell you something that they haven't told anyone else, don't try to lose that trust. Not smart.

So I went to Michele's house today afterschool with Izzy and Catherine! It was more like an 'eat and run' thing, cuz we ate. Then we left. Sorry Michele. It wasn't supposed to be like that. You still love me, right? :]

Then Chinese school. Charles threw like three erasers at me. Then somebody threw something at his eye. Now it's swollen. Karma works wonders. :]

Life is confusing. And oftentimes frustrating. Ever feel like you can't sort your emotions out? Well. You aren't alone. I just feel so lost sometimes.

Our lives are like a candle in the wind.

Go watch:
Jumper

Go listen:
"Bleeding Love" - Leona Lewis

Go read:
"Gossamer" - Lois Lowry

Labels: , , , , , , ,


2 lovenotes.