which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Fashion Show!

Hey you! Go to Social Fashion Show!
WHO: class of '12
WHAT: Social Fashion Show
WHEN: April 25, right after school
WHERE: MPR
WHY: Free pizza, free movie, and REVEALING the theme!

You wanna know who's in fashion show? Angel&Ralph, Marissa&David, Alice&Jeremy, Izzy&Josh, Jessica&Daniel, Hannah&Charles, Charleen&Brendan&Andrea. Lotsa people. :] And they all need your moral support!

Social and fashion show are really killing me. They're always there in my head. If I'm not thinking of anything else, they come up, and this wave of stress just goes through me. >__> I haaaaate it. Please help me by doing your jobs in your committees and publicizing to your friends. Please. :] Thank you.

Ohmy. This whole post was on social and fashion show. Haha. This just proves my point.

OOOH. I remembered. We have a bake sale tomorrow at Ralph's, so if anybody has a table you might want to donate to us, please tell me. Thank you. :]

Provide me a distractionnnnn. I'm so stressed and tired and confused and frustrated and sad and mad and bad. Let's get out sometime. I need summer clothes. I want to go to the movies. I want to forget about everything for a day. :]

Labels: , , , ,


0 lovenotes.