which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Hello there.

It's been a long time. :]

So I got asked by you-know-who. Truth is, I was counting on someone else to ask, not him. And not in the WAY he asked either. >__> But anyways. SOCIAL! It's in exactly a week. May 16. Go go go! We've worked hard on this for three and a half months. So go appreciate our work and dedication. :]

I got a DOG. :D He's lovely. :] I wanted to name him Sparrow, or Johnny, or Flea, or Kitty, but nooo, it HAD to have a reasonable name. So my mom chose Mickey. >__> I don't see what's wrong with Sparrow. It'd be cool to have a dog named Sparrow, you know? Or Kitty. But we ended up with Mickey. It's not that bad of a name, but it's not that great, either. Reminds me of Mickey Mouse. My dog does not look like a mouse. >:O

FOURTEEN. Some have been crossed out, some have been added, but when you look at it all, it's still FOURTEEN. It's barely gone up. Actually, I think it went down.

Labels: , , , , ,


0 lovenotes.