which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

You just make my day :]

I haven't posted in forever. I forgot how fun it was. :] But all that homework and all those tests can be quite stressful. And add along other personal problems. Thanks for all of you guys who helped me through. :]

So on Friday I went to 'Annie' and met up with Chris, Michele, Michael, and Tiffany. Yay for muchos bonding time. :] The play was pretty good, but I liked 'Pride and Prejudice' better. A lot better. Maybe because there wasn't so much singing. No offense to people in the play; I liked the singing. It was just...a little too much.

Saturday was some lame-at-home day. I spent like four hours on the phone talking aimlessly. I promised myself I would finish my Brent essay, but I only finished one sentence at the end of the day. >__>

Today I was planning to go with Angel and ask Panda Express and Sbarro's if they could cater for Social. But then I realized we had to call first. And then my older friends said it would be better if Mrs. Verrett called and ordered. So that sucks. I was so excited for Angel-Alice bonding time. Maybe you can just come over. :]

Spring break! Let's schedule something. I need to get out more.

Labels: , , , , , ,


0 lovenotes.