which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Looking for something to help me burn out bright.

The Foo Fighters! (: They're booomb, man.

I just showered, so I'm waiting for my hair to dryyy. (: Them I'm gonna head straight for bed. Yaaay. :D

STAR testing was faaail, man. Rosenberg's such a !@$%^#&*! He taught us NOTHING about WWI or WWII. -___- So all the MUN people looked at the test and kinda just wanted to cry. I knew literally NOTHING. All the questions I asked the people around me I got wrong. So I think I'll just sit at home and wait for that 31% to show up in the mail. I don't think that's even proficient. o___o My mom's not going to be too happy about that. -__-

So here was 'supposed' to be my schedule for today:
- 1-3: Orchestra
- 2-4: Swim
- 2-5: ID practice

This was the practical way to do it:
- 1-3: Orchestra (it's England. There's NO way to get out of it. -_-)
- 3-4: Swim
- 4-5: ID practice

And this is what I actually did:
- 1-3: Orchestra
- 3-5: ID practice x)

Yeah the 'swim' part kinda dropped out of there. Conveniently. x) But shhh. I don't want a cut from Paul. The shouting I can maybe handle, but no cuts, please. D:

ID Practice was actually pretty productive today! But Hula still is the most un-coordinated one/least skilled one. x) No offense to Crislyn; she's a really good teacher (:, but it's just hard for all of us to move fluidly and gracefully like her. D: AND we can't shake our butts. Which is the whole point of hula. Oh except for Emma. She shakes that thang better than all of us put together. ;D

HAHA chicken with Joe! He's tall, I'm short, so we make the best team. :D But Michelle is pretty vicious, and Jennie is like a tree trunk; nothing knocks her over. So I don't know...

I'M TIRED. AND TIM IS IGNORING ME. >:O And hula guys shake their butts quite well. :D
TIM STOP IGNORING ME. -____-x

My hair isn't dry yetttt. ): Who cares; I'm gonna shleeep. Beauty sleep for English + bio tomorrow! Good luck, guys!

P.S. Who wants to go to Relay for Life? I want to, but only if someone comes with. =/ Just FYI, it might help with your cabinet position. ;)

P.P.S. 'Boys are cheats and liars, they're such a big disgrace. They will tell you anything to get to second base...ball, baseball he thinks he's going to score. If you let him go all the way then you are a hor...ticulture studies flowers, geologist studies rocks. The only thing a guy wants from you is a place to put his cock...roaches, beetles, butterflies and bugs. Nothing makes him happier than a giant pair of jug... glers and acrobats, a dancing bear named Chuck. All guys really want to do is - forget it, no such luck'

Labels: , , , , , ,


4 lovenotes.