which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Viva Las Vegas.

Ehhe blog layout change. I'm gonna change it back tomorrow or day after Christmas or something. Too bright and green. D:

So I came back from Vegas today. (: And it was actually better than I thought. Way, way better. We actually managed to squeeze in some family bonding before things went berserk. (: That's success for us! :D

Our hotel room was like the center of everythinggg. Our second day, we spent three hours playing cards on the bed and cracking up when Tina was a minute late in Spoons. Haha. (: First time we actually felt 'together' in two years. Guess what? I love my family. <3 Thanks, Vegas. (:

We I went on a shopping spree in Vegas, too. (:
- 2 pairs of flats
- super-staticky robe. D: but it's warm. (:
- 6 pairs of AE underwear. hehe. ;D
- a pair of gray jeans
- a pair of black leggings
- a bottle of nail polish
- a Converse keychain
- 4 bottles of lotion. (for five dollars, maan. :D)
Buffalo's outlets are crazzzzy, man. Before Christmas, everything is on sale. At Bath and Body Works, I swear there was nothing over five. And 2 pairs of shoes at Charlotte Russe was only twenty. (:


Duuude. Now there's two weeks of vacation left with nothing to dooo. We have to go somewhere, guys. D: New Year's Eve? :D Or we can go somewhere else before that. (: Like day after Christmas? Or the day after that? :D

I miss you guys. ): Call me! Let's plan out something. (:

Labels: , , , , ,


3 lovenotes.