which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

It's only in your head that you feel left out.

I consider my watching three episodes of Gossip Girl a success. (: I'm FINALLY caught up to the latest one, so when people talk about what Serena did or where Blair went or how Chuck was Chuck again, I won't have to run or cover my ears. (:

I also consider the fact that I finished writing my grams on time a success. (: (Except for Ralph. Ahha I'm sure you're okay with yours. (I'm sure Alex is too. (If you know what I mean.))) And thankyouthankyouthankyou to:
-Michele! Ohh sneaky sneaky ninjas. Totally wasn't expecting that one. ;) And I would've drawn that picture in like an HOUR. So. Five minutes is talent.
-Izzy! LOL my mom was reading my grams and she's like YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER? Ahha and of course the gram is special. It's from you. <3 And our next dance is formal! :D
-Uh. Frankie Wong. How'd he get my homeroom.
-Josh! Yeah.
-Chris! Nice job on the last minute 'OH-look-there's-a-gram-on-you-desk-I'm-saved-now!' A few corrections though: ONE Indian son. So not 'sons'. Dear is spelled as 'deer'. -__- Wonderful is also spelled wrong. I am not your ex-daughter. I am your DAUGHTER. (:

And I actually had fun at Feary Tales. I would complain about the DJ, but I don't think we were ever pleased with a DJ. So. (: Maze was kinda fun, but only after we left. When we were in there, it was like AHH SOMEONE'S GONNA POPUP THERE-AHH THERE'S ANOTHER ROOM-AHH DON'T LEAVE ME GUYS-AHH AHH AHH. And the three hours felt so shooort. ): So I guess I'm gonna look forward to FOOORMAL! (Minus the drama. And the asking problems.) I already got my dress. (:

TODOLIST:
-chinese homework
-8-page CPResearch
-weekly write #7
-writer's craft
-3.7 textbook
-2 SAT vocab tests
-Krebs cycle
-MUN PP 1-3
-stay
-awake
-in
-class.

G'luck to me.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


3 lovenotes.