which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Oh maaan.

So today's my stress-free-comp-day-ish? Cause tomorrow I have geometry and Japanese, and I really don't need to study for those. -_- So yeah.

April Fools' Day! Fun? :D No not really.

But the day before was more important, yes? Hard to believe it's been a year already. Are you doing alright up there, Joyson? I miss you, man. ): You could've been my football captain again in PE. And we could've named those crazy plays 'strawberry pie' and 'apple pie' like you wanted to. (: But it's okay! Because I love you no matter where you are; up there or down here with us. Hang in there; we'll see you soon! <3

Hey hey hey why's everyone feeling so down? ): I really wish I could be the person people can actually talk to, but lol that just doesn't seem to work? I'm not a talking-to person. D: Like when people come up to me with their troubles, my advice is complete BS. The generic 'yeah you'll be fine; hang in there' sht. -_- Maaaan I wish I could do better. All I can is pat their back and give them words of. Encouragement? No not really. Ehhh yeah.

Time for bed. It's late. >:O 12:30! And I promised myself to sleep early for tomorrow. D: But oh wellll. Too late to panic, anyways.

G'night, loves. <3

Oh btw my shoulder hurts like hellll. It's so hard just to move it. D: Stupid Paul and his stupid core excercises. Forty seconds. -_- And feet up, too. That's insane.

Labels:


0 lovenotes.