which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Comprehensive exams are bull.

I was taking a nap. And somebody woke me up after I slept for only one hour. ): So now I'm mad I didn't get my two-hour nap. >:O

ISABEL yeah yeah yeah stupid hook. I wish hook would go away. So there's no hook. There's just a line. Like regular people. (: Yeeeah. But things can't change. ): And do you have the notebook? Cause I think I do. I just don't know where it is. XD

RALPH do you know how long it takes me to fish my phone out of my pocket? -_- It takes me the whole six rings, and then when I finally get it out, I have to call them back. Which sucks, cause people have restricted numbers. D: But lol I partly thank you cause now I have a better reason to get a new phone. x) Ehehe. :D

SARAH we're going to have to work like mad on our biome project. ): Cause most people are like done writing/ done recording/ done. -_- So yeah. It's crunch tiiime. :D

AVI I'm sorry. D:

CATHERINE were you the one that woke me up? I still have your pen, btw. Remember what I said about 10:30? Yeah I really do think that's when I'm starting.

JOHN what do you have in bio? I have 88.8%. Do you gots the same score again? :DDD

CHRIS the number one rule is to NOT talk to stupid people about grades. 'Oh no I got a B+ on my Alg2 test what am I going to do!' You go mope to smartasses, that's what you do. Not to me. -_- But thanks for helping me on my Huck Finn. <3 (Man I'm so bipolar that it annoys me.)

PALEY dammmmit you have my Huck Finn study guide! D: And no one else has it right now so I neeeed it. But it's a little late, thank you very much. -_-

TIM you went to 5.8. But you still have to get that 9. :D

MOOOM I want a new phone. And I'm hungry. Where's my dinner. :O

TINA stop bugging me.

COOOOOMPS get out of my face already.

PROJECTS you're laame. You just HAVE to take up the space after comps. That's our chill week, man! But it's not chill anymore. ):

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


7 lovenotes.