which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

HEY YOU BTCH. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

CATHERINE CATHERINE CATHERINE I USED IT FOR THE TITLE SO YOU BETTER BE SATISFIED NOW. -_-

So tomorrow is bio research @ media lab agaaain! :D That means more blogging again for me and Sarah, but shhh. Don't be telling Mrs. Perry. (: We'd be massacred. -_- And tomorrow, I PROMISE you, Opal, that I'll try to work. D: I'm so sorry for totally flaking on you. ):

So I know you're wondering about the title. (: WELL KEEP ON WONDERING. Unless you're Chris or Catherine, who'll probably get it. Hopefully. -_- But yeah. If you drink and drive AT THE SAME TIME, who are you hurting more? The drink, the car, or yourself? (:

Say (All I Need) was playing in the car todaaay. :D That's cause I ejected Tina's Japanese boy band crap and put OneRepublic in there. And dang I've missed them! :D Their songs are so beautifulll. <3>
Hm. Yeah. I feel like I'm in a familiar spot like I was about a year ago? And maybe the same two years ago; but I'm not so sure. Lol why do I always get myself into these binds? (: I feel so sillaaay.



Okay no I really don't feel silly. I just feel stupid. HAHA NEVER MIND same things, same stuff, same people?; they never chaaange. But you know what. What are you going to do about them?

STUFF THEM IN A CAR WITH A JAR OF JELLYBEANS AND A SIX-PACK OF BUDWEISER IN THE OTHER HAND? NO I don't think so! We've got to be more practical than that. ;D

I should.
take a drive.
around.
the city.
in my.
Toyota.
oh dayum.
oh yes. ;D

Labels: ,


4 lovenotes.