which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

stress level just went upppp.

BIOOO tomorrow! D: I really need to get good study habits. I always start at like nineee. -_- And DUDE I almost fell asleep during geometry comp today. Which is bad. Bad bad bad. D:

Facebook is a distraction. So my Facebook looks pretty darn cool right now. (:

So physicaleducation comp today! I swear. The mile was the hardest thing ever. -_- It was like fifty degrees in the morning? And my legs were like frozennn. They weren't working properly after the run. D: But the sun, Pauline, and volleyball made me feel better. (: And I had to run to the fields after Tim was like 'my yoyo! a;sldjflsdkf my lucky yoyo! D:' -___-x

Geo comp was okay. Until the proofs. Which were basically complete BS from me. (: But the proofs are only 1/18 of my total grade. So I should be okay, I think? (:

Afterschool is always fun. <3 We have a lovely family. (:

Labels: , , , , , ,


0 lovenotes.