which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Where'd you go?

Wow.

Time goes pretty damn fast.

And it felt like such a short while ago when I was signing yearbooks and hugging everyone and getting all pumped up for summer. And now. I guess this is the end-of-the-summer post. And it just makes me so mad when I think of everything that I COULD have done, but didn't even try doing. Like the beach. And school shopping. And Ralph's house. And Izzy's house. And so many other plans that are just daangling.

And what makes it worse is I probably have the crappiest schedule ever. Bio Honors and MUN and Stinson. Whoo. And NO ONE is taking Japanese. I'm gonna be stuck with the eighth graders while all you other people are next door taking French. Apparently me being born in Japan is a perfectly legit reason for me to learn Japanese. OH HEY maybe I could switch to Spanish. Who's taking Spanish 1? (:

2 - Geometry - Breik
3 - English - Stinson
4 - Biology - Perry
5 - Japanese - Oyama
6 - MUN - Rosenberg

7 - PE Athletics - Ednoff
8 - Orchestra - England

So there's my schedule. My horrible, horrible, schedule. Have fun laughing at it. -__-

I started playing this online game called 'Fiesta'. (: And it's actually pretty fun. I think it's something like Maplestory, but I've never played Maplestory. And never will. I just think they're pretty alike. But it's fun! And hella addicting. Which is pretty bad. -__-

I want texting on my phone. >:O I don't like each of my texts being charged twenty cents. That means I probably used up four dollars last time. And I still need to go school shopping! D: Who wants to come with? We could always stop by Yogurtland on the way. (:

Mmm yeah. Still pissed at my schedule. And whoever made it.

Labels: , , , , , ,


5 lovenotes.