which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

"You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool."

Breaking Daaaawn! It seems like life revolves around the book right now. I really can't leave it. -___- Which makes me pretty pissed. Everytime I go to do something else, the book's like less than four feet away from me. And I don't let anyone read it. Or touch it. MINE. >:D

I don't know why, but this one is different from the others. Darker. More stuff to figure out than just the surface. Haha I'll shut up now. I don't like people spoiling it for me, so I won't do that to you guys. (: (UNLIKE ARCHIE. WTFSHETOLDMETHEWHOLEENDING.)

I'm just blogging to get my mind off the book. Haha. It's been working pretty well. Ten minutes already! :D

I swear cheap Japanese stores are my anti-drug. XD I went to Marukai today, and EVERYTHING I saw, I wanted to buy. Especially those really pretty notebooks. There's never any use for them, though. I just buy them cause they're pretty; even though I know they're gonna turn out to be useless. But still. For my satisfaction. (:

And the little snacks there are so freaking good. I could LIVE there if I wanted to. They were even selling a sauna room there. XD

Mmkay! Back to reading. (: And still awaiting Michelle's response.

Labels: , , ,


4 lovenotes.