which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

"Teddies don't hug back, but sometimes, they're all you've got."

Dang I just freaking fell in love with Pon and Zi. They're seriously the cutest things in the worlddd. D: And it's so sad too. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside when I look at them.

So tomorrow's the end of another weekend. D: Dang. That means more SAT vocab classes and swim and more swim means more chlorine and more chlorine means excessive use of conditioner and lotion. I swear, swimming's gonna kill my hair AND my skin one day. >:O

But Tuesday is something to look forward to. (If only I had POTC 3. Yeah. I know. I don't have all the Pirates movies? Nope. My mommy said that it was too expensive. D: Anybody have the DVD? (: I'd like to borrow pretty pleasee.) I've had the words 'Chris and Archie' scribbled all over my calendar for the past few weeks and it keeps moving back and back. -__- But not now! :D

And FRIDAY. Whoopdeedoodah Friday! Archie and Angel and me are gonna go get our 'Breaking Dawn's together! :D And then sleepover at Archie's house! And then swimming at CPE. :D Hooray for Fridaaaay. (:

So I was at Target yesterday and I was looking through the poster bin AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND. YES. A JOHNNY DEPP POSTER. AND HIS SHIRT HALF OPEN TOO! :D But apparently my mom said he was showing too much skin so we ended buying this puppy poster for Tina.

I'm in the updating-iPod mood. (: Victoria's been saying Relient K's really good. So I'm gonna get some of theirs. I already got 'Who I Am Hates Who I've Been' and 'Must Have Done Something Right'. And I also got that song on Michele's blog. And on Michelle's blog. (: I loooove those songs. I swear I've commented a million times just to tell you guys I love them. And I got 'If It Kills Me' by Jason Mraz and 'Pictures of You' by Last Goodnight. Any more suggestions? (:

I get frustrated when I want to comment on someone's post and there's no comment button. D: Most of the time it's just Izzy's, though. Haha and sorry Ralph. The layout's pretty but there's no comments. XD I'll change it tomorrow.

I'm getting bored of my layouttt. I like it, but I saw all these other pretty ones out there, and I really want to use them. D: But there's no comments. ): And I hate editing. -__-

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


6 lovenotes.