which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Halfway.

Fiftieth pooost. (: Haha that's pretty pathetic considering that Michele's on her like 21455th or something. -__- I just get so laaazy and forget to go blogging. But I remembered today! And I don't know why. Nothing happened at all today. Or nothing that I particularly liked.

So summer '08 is finally coming to an end. And all my plans have literally evaporated. I planned like five sleepover, and I only had one. And it was an out-of-the-blue, unplanned for one. So that just shows how lazy I get. -__- And two times a week? HA. HA. HAH. More like two times a month. Oh I just realized; I haven't seen anybody at ALL in August. Except for Josh and Izzy at NSO meetings. And Chris at swim. But he's been gone half the time, so that doesn't even count. -__-

So I'm here, stuck at hooome, doing nothing but downloading games and songs. And watching Secret Life. (: And talking on the phone. And AIMing. And watching TV. Sounds fun, but it's actually pretty boooring. But that's summer for you. (: You don't get all that when school starts.

NSO meeting tomorrow. Gotta sleep now if I want to get there on time. ;] G'night, loves.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


1 lovenotes.