which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

i have huge feet. :[

I just realized I have this pair of ginormous organisms growing on the bottom of my legs. So I was taking a shower today, and then I looked down (no, not there!!) and I was like. Ohmahgadd. HOW DO THESE THINGS FIT IN MY SHOESS?? Half a minute of paralyzation right there. Staring at my feet. My abnormal feet. So yeah. That was my enlightment for today.

GUESS WHAT?! No comps for me!! So when everybody else is taking their comps with the regular schedule, I'll be sleeping!! :] Today I had three, though. So I basically took all of them today. Rosenberg, Brent, and Jensen. Rosenberg and Jensen were okay, but I was totally ROADKILL (haha. get it?) in Brent. My grade probably dropped to a B. And my mom is probably going to kill me.

I watched "Minutemen" Friday. Those of you who were excited by the previews, the movie isn't really that good. They just took out all the best clips of the movie, and stuck it in there. Which sucks. 'Cuz they also put the ending scene in there tooo. Which really ruined the movie. :[ I want to watch Juno, though. Can someone watch it with me?? Like, after comps maybe?? And that person cannot be going to D.C, fyi.

I need good books to read. Recommendations, anyone?? (No, not "Twilight". Everyone's read it by now.) And of those of you looking for a good book, go get the book listed below. Under "Go Read". It's a pretty good book.

But what do you say to taking chances,

What do you say to jumping off the edge?

Never knowing if there's solid ground below

Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,

What do you say?

~Celine Dion

And aah!! Orlando tied with Johnny?! What has this world really come to??

Go watch:
"The Day After Tomorrow"

Go Listen:
"Hurt" - T.I.

Go Read:
"The Looking Glass Wars" - Frank Beddor

Labels: , , , , , , ,


7 lovenotes.