which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

oh hello.

I'm pretty content, satisfied, happy! Well at the moment at least...

Looking forward to Aloha a lot! 8) NOT looking forward to finals at all. ): I've been looking forward to summer for quite a while now, but now that's it's so close, it's actually scaring me! I feel so unprepared for SATs and APs and junior year in general... I don't think any college classes will be open to me, and I'll have to entertain my grandparents the whole summer. -_- On top of that, Chapter responsibilities are going to be all over the place AND add Convention preparation AND squeezing in swim practice so I don't gain time when season comes around and aldskfja;dlkf summer's going to be such a challenge to get over! Kinda excited to finally be able to relax though. (= I'm also dreading summer and how difficult it's going to be to see people on a daily basis.. =/

Sigh... I wish I could get this feeling of apprehension off of me. =/

Loving "California Girls"! 8)

0 lovenotes.