which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Dear grandparents,

I'm sorry, but you've only been living here for 2 days. I highly doubt this gives you the right to change around what we do and how we feel about our everyday rituals. Stop making watching every move I do and criticizing me. Summer 2010 better keep me busy and out of the house.

We just had some emotional/inspirational family talk and it was just...I don't know. I felt it was unneeded, but I honestly don't know what I'm feeling these days. Only my eyes were dry throughout the whole talk; I even dazed off a couple of times... WHAT is happening to me! I'm emotional at the wrong times and too closed-in at others. I can't even tell what's setting me off anymore... It makes me feel like complete shit when my grandmother's spilling her life story and how it was filled with so much dying and suffering and I'm just sitting there staring at her, emotionless. Whaaat the fuck is going on; this is scaring me.

1 lovenotes.