which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

25 more pushups!

I finished my homework before eleven today. (: Aren't you proud? So I get to sleep earlier today! And not fall asleep during SAT classes tomorrow!

Boys were slackers at swim. They got let out an hour before us. -_-x We were like alskdjfa;ds WHYYY. But yeah. Time to get fit, Alice! (:

You know what's super pretty? The iTunes visualizer. (: There's like five different designs, and they're all GORGEOUS. :D I literally just spent fifteen minutes watching it. (: Haha guess what I was listening to LIONKING I was listening to the LionKing soundtrack again yaaay.

Today was pretty non-exciting. OH WAIT we changed seats in bio! So I sit next to lovely people. <3 -
Opal - Chris - me - Sarah
:DDDD
We got the smart table, ya'll.

So tomorrow changing seats in JAPANESE. :DDD That means HOPEFULLY no more John Moon? (: And no more freaky people around me. D: I want freshmen for once. ):

Hehe Priyanka, you excited for tomorrow? ;D
IZZY IZZY IZZY CAN I GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND WATCH LITTLE MERMAID?! D:

4 lovenotes.