which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Just a little bit caught in the middle.

"If you believe that dreams come true, there's one that's waiting here for you." <3

HAHA do you guys like my song?! :DDDD It's pretty. (: So I made a list for myself! To rewatch all my favorite Disney Classics. (:
[x] Lion King
[x] Lion King 2
[ ] Little Mermaid
[ ] Little Mermaid 2
[ ] Hercules
[ ] Beauty and the Beast
[ ] Cinderella 2
[ ] Cinderella 3
[ ] Tarzan
[ ] Aladdin
[ ] Brother Bear
[ ] Pocahontas
[ ] Bambi

So as you can see. (: I've only accomplished the LIONKING parts HAHA.
IZZY WHERE ARE THOSE TEXTS you wanted to show me? D:

Swim was supposed to start today but HAHA TOO BAD cause all the coaches did was talk. But we have two and a half hours of laps tomorrow. -__- I feel tired ALREADY haha. This is what swim does to me. -_- And looking at that list of meets was like O___O GA:DLFJKSLKDJFLDFJK. And no afterschool fun for two months. D: Maybe I get to bond with swim people more? --> Opal, Jaimini, Chris, Tim, Vince, Avi, Ingrid, Kathy? :D

I read all these other people's blogs randomly online haha. And they sound so wise. D: I feel very immature now. D: But it's okay! It's good being immature! Cause when else can you be? (:

I feel a lack of love right now. Haha did that even make sense?


Andy, what's 'awicky'? O__O
HAHA I love how passionate Michelle is against college. I love it. :D

I miss Josh too. ):

Labels: , , , , ,


4 lovenotes.