which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

"You never told me you were Japanese!" "You never told me you were a GUY."

Happy birthday Caaatherine! I hope you see this all the way back in China. (: This marks our SEVENTH year we've known each other, and we're still tight like our first year. (: I love you dearie. Have fun with your family in China. <3

My internet died. And it's gonna stay dead for five or six days. The only reason I can post is cause I'm freeloading the library's internet connection. (: It's free, but it lags and I'm afraid someone finds my password somewhere. -__- Life without internet is so haard. D: Especially when you want to know the Olympic results and the only place you can get that is watching TV 24/7 or buying the newspaper every day. And I miss AIMing and my mail and Facebook and my beautiful blog. D: And all your guys' beautiful blogs.

So Saturday I went to Josh's house. I found out that he was a fourth Japanese. I NEVER knew that. I knew he looked a little queer for a full Chinese, but I thought it was just because he WAS queer. Apparently it's not. D:<>

So okay. Time for me to go now. (: I'll talk to you guys in five more daaays. (:

Labels: , , , , ,


2 lovenotes.